Interview dates: w/c 8th March
Job ref: Bookham1
Hi. My name is Paul and my friends describe me as caring, sociable and good-natured. I am looking for personal assistants who can enhance my life whilst keeping me safe, healthy and happy.
I enjoy going to the theatre and playing the keyboard, it would be great if you enjoyed these things too so we could enjoy them together.
About the role
- I like consistency and routine. I am looking for people who can commit to regular support sessions
- I like to be as independent as possible in my own home and in my social life. My PAs need to respect this and support me to live a fulfilling and happy life.
- I need support in the mornings for a couple of hours
- I need support in the late afternoon and evening for a few hours
- I need support on Saturdays and a few hours on Sunday before I spend most of the day with my family
If you are looking for a few extra hours of work that will make a real positive difference then please get in touch.
I'm looking for someone who:
Full training will be provided about how to support me as well as the usual mandatory training. In return we can offer a range of benefits including a pension scheme and discounts on high street shopping through Rewarding Dimensions.
- is respectful and prepared to listen to how I like to be supported
- enjoys being sociable and chatting, as much as getting things done
- is patient and will provide gentle encouragement to support me with daily activities
- is able to use humour as a way of helping me manage the stressful moments of my life
- has a positive attitude and ability to work
If you think you have the right attitude and want to take advantage of this great opportunity I'd love to hear from you.
Dimensions - 19 months ago
We are Dimensions…a not-for-profit support provider to around 3,000 people with learning disabilities and people with autism,...