Interview dates: w/c 8th March
Job ref: Bookham1
Hi. My name is Paul and my friends describe me as caring, sociable and good-natured. I am looking for personal assistants who can enhance my life whilst keeping me safe, healthy and happy.
I enjoy going to the theatre and playing the keyboard, it would be great if you enjoyed these things too so we could enjoy them together.
About the role
- I like consistency and routine. I am looking for people who can commit to regular support sessions
- I like to be as independent as possible in my own home and in my social life. My PAs need to respect this and support me to live a fulfilling and happy life.
- I need support in the mornings for a couple of hours
- I need support in the late afternoon and evening for a few hours
- I need support on Saturdays and a few hours on Sunday before I spend most of the day with my family
If you are looking for a few extra hours of work that will make a real positive difference then please get in touch.
I'm looking for someone who:
Full training will be provided about how to support me as well as the usual mandatory training. In return we can offer a range of benefits including a pension scheme and discounts on high street shopping through Rewarding Dimensions.
- is respectful and prepared to listen to how I like to be supported
- enjoys being sociable and chatting, as much as getting things done
- is patient and will provide gentle encouragement to support me with daily activities
- is able to use humour as a way of helping me manage the stressful moments of my life
- has a positive attitude and ability to work
If you think you have the right attitude and want to take advantage of this great opportunity I'd love to hear from you.
We support people with learning disabilities and autism to live the life they choose.
By joining our support staff you will do more than...