• With agreement from Europe Retail Marketing Manager to contact key European retail partners, and prepare a calendar of marketing activities on potential activity. (Marketing activities include but are not limited to: In Store Advertising, VM, Events, GWP Promotions, Online Marketing, CRM and PR).
• Maintain the New Store Opening Marketing Tracker working with Marketing, District Managers and Operations departments to keep in track with store opening dates. Ensure Edit Grid is updated on a weekly basis with marketing actions related to new store openings.
• Help Identify opportunities to maximize store traffic and sales in Europe - vet requests from stores for events, charitable and promotional programs that drive sales, database growth and brand awareness, before getting approval from Europe Retail Marketing Manager
• Maintain the EU Email calendar, and liaise directly with the Planning team to ensure consistency with floorset and EU pricing. Liaise with the US Direct Marketing Manager to ensure cohesion with US email programme.
• Manage the Creative Brief process for emails, in-store POS signage, and other retail marketing activities.
• Work with Retail stores, Licensees and Landlord partners to execute special promotions (i.e. fragrance sampling, customer appreciation gift, etc.)
• Manage Direct Mail and Collateral Material: Coordinate and execute all direct mail efforts for Collection and Lifestyle stores - Quantities by store / pricing, Cfold Mailings, Lookbooks, Holiday Cards for Europe.
• Conduct a seasonal and programme-specific EU retail marketing competitors analysis (in-store and online) and prepare recaps for senior management review.
• Ensure that all marketing activities are coordinated with retail / landlord partners and communicated appropriately via the Retail Bulletin.
Retail and External Partners
• Act as point person for daily communication with store managers and mall managers - Client Shopping Events, Store programmes, etc.
• Mall Strategy (Full Price and Outlet): Develop relationships with mall developers, corporate outlet center contacts and all local mall marketing teams to take advantage of center-wide marketing initiatives in Europe.
• Online and Offline Mall advertising: Schedule and execute duratrans and in-mall advertising installations.
• Ensure and track consistent seasonal updates on mall websites and in mall directories in Europe.
• Manage Outlet Specific Initiatives: Develop Outlet Specific Offers, i.e. Participation in VIP Coupon Books, Tourism programme. Manage customer appreciation efforts, holiday gift campaign, etc.]
• To visit London based stores on monthly basis checking marketing activities, monitoring competitors and offering feedback to sales, VM and marketing teams.
• To train EU stores on marketing initiatives – ensuring consistency across EU retail stores.
• To direct and liaise with external suppliers on activation of all marketing activities.
• To negotiate best rates with suppliers and ensure maximum service levels are achieved and maintained.
• Execute sweepstakes programs, coordinate all legal elements and follow up on fulfillment of prizes. Track results from sweepstakes programmes.
• Manage the process of updating EU CRM name capture cards, and ensure legal compliance with any data capture activity.
• Help execute general customer CRM retention programs, and promotions within retail stores.
• Provide additional support to retail marketing department as needed.
• At least 5 years of Luxury Marketing experience preferably in UK and Europe
• Fashion experience required
• Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask effectively
• Thrive in a fast paced on-time deliverable environment
• Strong insightful analytical and problem solving skills
• Commercially minded with good business acumen
• Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment
• Self motivated
• Creative and proactive communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Computer Literate – Advanced Excel, Powerpoint and Word skills
• European Language skills strongly preferred
FashionJobs.co.uk - 8 months ago
Michael Kors dresses the stars, both real and imagined. The company designs, distributes, and sells high-fashion apparel, footwear, and...