My client, a leading chemicals company based, is looking for a Production Shift Manager to join their team based in the North West.
Key aspects of this role will include -
The ideal candidate should -
- Managing a shift of people and resources to ensure that the output targets are delivered and that production quality is maintained, as well as maintaining the highest level of safety and environmental standards.
- Using SAP on s shift basis, as well as working with high risk products and ensuring that all the correct procedures and paperwork are adhered to.
- Contributing to medium and long-term business improvement projects, as well as ensuring site safety is reviewed and improved in line with KPIs.
- Managing people and production is the most cost effective way.
The working hours of this role are based on rotating double days of 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm.
- Have extremely proficient SAP skills and experience, as they will need to be able to hit the ground running with SAP.
- Be experienced working within a fast-paced, complex manufacturing environment at a management level.
- Be experienced in systematic and continuous improvement in production / supply chain activities.
- Have knowledge of working with high levels of product lines, as well as a proven track record of achieving key results in a pressured environment.
- Have strong people management skills and a record of comprehensive employee relations experience.
- Experience of working in an unionised environment is desirable.
If you are interested in this position the please apply online or alternatively contact Nina on 0161 868 2202 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carlisle Staffing plc, trading as SRG is an Employment Business/Agency.
SRG winners of the 2008 Recruiter Awards for Excellence: Best Candidate Care and Best Health Care/Medical Recruitment Firm.
Nature Publishing Group
- 5 years ago - save job