Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Contract Packaging Manager to work for a growing Distribution business based in Derbyshire.
THE ROLE AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a pivotal role within the organisation – the business is looking for someone who can drive and move this area of the business forward.
Key responsibilities include:
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Responsible for a team of c 33 staff
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Budgetary responsibility to include profit and loss
- Leadership and motivation of the team
- Pricing jobs and re-forecasting
- Proven track record working in either a Contract Packaging Managerial role or within production
NB: As a result of the volume of applications, in some instances we are unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
- Proven experience of driving and delivering change
- Commercially astute, with customer focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of resourcing professionals in the areas of HR & TRAINING, FINANCE and PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN. With deep roots in the East Midlands our Consultants have an unrivalled understanding of the local market.
Macildowie - 10 months ago