Facilities Administrator - Westfield London
At Westfield we believe our success is built on the drive and commitment of our people. We pride ourselves on being a market leading employer that offers competitive employee benefits, a high achieving work environment and opportunity for employees to grow their careers. With one of the most outstanding shopping portfolios in the country, a career with Westfield offers the chance to be part of a company that is redefining retail.
· To manage the day to day requirements of the planned preventative maintenance requirements on site, management of contractor access
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Input the assets into the TABS PPM system ensuring compliance with Westfield requirements.
· Develop and maintain effective administrative systems – filing and organisation.
· Manage the PPM TABS System.
· Assist the Facilities Manager in planning the maintenance requirements for site.
· Update changes to the PPM system as required.
· Assist the operations supervisor in organising and ensuring compliance of all Statutory and Mandatory Maintenance routines.
· Provide support to the larger facilities team as and when required.
· Liaise with internal and external suppliers organising and programming site visits as required.
· Raise & reconcile purchase orders for all repairs & maintenance activities
· Manage the booking of centre and retailer contractors ensuring that all required documentation is obtained before works commence
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
Commercial Awareness / Contract Management
Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially in Word, PowerPoint & Excel
Competencies and Attributes:
· Proven experience in the Facilities Management / Building Services industry
· Maintain knowledge of legislation and compliance requirement
· Demonstrates excellent time management skills
· Proven communication and customer service skills
· Able to quickly understand, respond and adapt to situations
· Demonstrated understanding of building principles and mechanical systems
· Demonstrated experience creating and monitoring budgets
· Knowledge of contractors and their methods
· Certification/membership of professional designations advantageous
· Project scheduling and schedule tracking. Project planning and control
· Project Risk Management
· Committed, motivated and passionate about our people and our company
· Flexibility – to travel at short notice
Westfield Way Competencies
· Manages Self
· Creates Opportunities
· Makes Sound Financial Decisions
· Manages & Develop others
· Influences & Negotiates
· Delivers Results
Westfield Corporation - 11 months ago
Mallrats nationwide can get their fix thanks to Macerich. The self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) acquires, develops, and...