Management Accounts Asssitant (6m Contract)
This job posting is no longer available on reed.co.uk.
An international business in Didcot is seeking a Management Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance department.
This is initially offered as a fixed-term contract for 6 months but due to the company’s success and recent expansion, a permanent post may become available, although no guarantees can be made.
Responsibilities will includes;
- Administration of customer prepayment funds
- Maintaining Management Information reports using Sage Line 200, Excel and Crystal reports
- Preparation of reconciliations to support month-end reporting using Sage Line 200 / Excel
- Collation, preparation and checking of information to accurately bill Laboratory customers in a timely manner
- Weekly reconciliation of sales, reporting totals to the Group Reporting team
- AAT Qualified (or equivalent), with work experience in the Finance field.
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 200 and Crystal reports would be highly desirable
- Ideally intermediate to advanced knowledge MS Excel (VLookups, pivot tables etc)
- Awareness of Sarbanes Oxley and the importance of adhering to processes in place.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail is a key skill required for this position.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- 9 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic