- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Based Co. Antrim - £19,300 pa
Our client are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounting Technician for a 12 months starting asap.
This is an excellent opportunity and candidates wishing to apply should be IATI qualified, or NVQ Level 3 in a business related discipline or equivalent.
Reporting to the Group Accountant the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate accountancy records and preparing financial documentation.
- Provide financial data to assist in the preparation of periodic accounts
- Provide financial data to assist in the preparation of budgets
- Provide financial information to assist with income and expenditure analysis
- Maintain computerised accounts ledgers
- Reconcile financial information
This role will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Payroll processing and associated monthly and year end returns
- Processing and recording sales and purchase ledger transactions
- Processing and recording nominal ledger transactions
- Month end reports and reconciliations
Accounting Technicians Ireland (ATI) qualification or NVQ Level 3 in a business related discipline or equivalent.
Have at least 2 years relevant experience in a computerised accountancy environment gained within the last 5 years.
Competent administrator of financial information and documentation.
High level of ability to accurately record and retrieve information in documented and computerised systems.
High level of IT skills with the ability to use accountancy systems, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Effective communicator both oral and documented with the ability to analyse and present information.
Effective team contributor.
Have access to own method of transport.
Experience of payroll processing
Competent and experienced in the use of Sage Line 200
Flexibility regarding working hours and attendance outside normal working hours.
Occasional attendance may be required at other locations in Northern Ireland.
- 11 months ago