[ Your browser does not support frames ]
Accounts Administrator - Central London / W1 - £22k
An experienced Accounts Administrator, with knowledge of management accounts, payroll and cash control, is required by a charitable organisation based in Central London, W1. A salary of up to £22k is offered depending on experience.
--- THE ROLE ---
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who will have the following:
- Experience of accounts administration inc cash-flow, payroll administration and purchase/sales ledger
- Hold some finance / accounts qualification ie ACCA, AAT, ACA or CIMA.
- Any experience of management accounts and bank reconciliation would be highly desirable
- Experience within the charitable / non for profit organisation would be advantageous.
--- DUTIES ---
- Cash control and bank payments
- Managing petty cash
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Payroll administration
--- LOCATION ---
Central London, W1
--- SALARY ---
Up to £22k depending on experience
--- TO APPLY ---
Please send your CV through to email@example.com in strict confidence or call Graham Auld on 01494541870 for more details
--- KEYWORDS ---
Accounts Administrator, Finance Administrator, Payroll Administrator, Assistant, Manager, ACCA, ACA, AAT, CIMA, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Management Accounts, Bank Reconciliation, Part Qualified, QBE, Qualified by Experience, Central London, W1
CV Screen Ltd operates as an employment agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type Permanent
Location London, Greater London
Start Date ASAP
Salary £0 - 22k per year
Date Advertised 10 May 2012
- 13 months ago