RMN Prison Nurse
Reed Nurse are currently looking to appoint Registered Nurses to work within a secure setting.
This is a challenging yet rewarding post for an experienced nurse to join an existing healthcare team.
Benefits include contributory pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement and employee discount scheme.
Registered Nurse required for permanent days post.
Duties to include:
- Undertaking assessments of service users to identify physical and mental health issues
- Providing healthcare services in a secure setting
- Liaising with a multi disciplinary team to ensure the health and well being of service users
- Promoting well being within the organisation
- Maintaining accurate records
- Other duties as required
To be considered you must:
- be a Registered Nurse - RMN or equivalent
- have a valid NMC Pin
- have post registration experience
- be confident, reliable and a good team player
Ideally you will have previous experience in a secure setting, but applicants with other relevant experience perhaps as a Practice Nurse or in an A&E setting may be considered.
Apply now online, or call Sarah on 0121 237 2628 or email your CV to Sarah.Guyers@reedglobal.com for further information
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- 11 months ago
View job -
Apply from a computer - email job
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic