Senior Document Controller
Ably Resources Limited - Glasgow
Ably Resources Ltd currently requires a Senior Document Controller on a staff or contract basis for their client based in Glasgow.
- Ensure the timely turn around of documentation issued internally or received externally.
- Source information on behalf of the projects, by maintaining technical library or from client.
- Usage to Super-User level of company Document Management Systems.
- Participation in Business Improvement items for Function and development of assigned project working processes and practices.
- Assist with LCI/DFO (Lifecycle information/Documentation for Operations) final handover.
- Ensure compliance with TIPS (Technical Integrity Performance Standards).
- Ensure controlled close out of projects documentation - hard copy and electronically.
- Prepare project documentation for archive- - hard copy and electronically.
- Develop project specific procedures and project instructions, and reporting formats to meet requirements.
- Ensure project procedures are aligned to Client requirements, such that LCI/DFO requirements are met and costs minimised.
- Input to corporate process and procedures to develop an integrated/common Document Management process across the organisation.
- Provide internal/external reports to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Attend client meetings & participate to presentation with regard to DCC issues.
- Prepare and administer agreed distribution matrices.
- Deputise for Lead Document Controller as required.
- Where no Lead assigned to a project, Senior DC will be responsible for managing and coaching team members in processes, procedures and usage of company document management systems.
- Organise team meetings and ensure that any agreed actions are closed out in a timely manner. Supervision where applicable Document Controllers, Assistants and Trainees
- Knowledgeable within Document Control in Oil and Gas and also in
- Supplier document control
- Engineering and design document control.
- Construction and installation document control
- LCI/DFO final handover
- A good knowledge of electronic filing systems.
- Good understanding of electronic file types and the requirement for accurate coding.
- Knowledge of electronic data management systems
- Awareness of all relevant corporate and project procedures.
- Good knowledge of technical library (inc. codes and standards, and legislation)
- 9 months ago
View job -
Apply from a computer - email job
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic