We have a fantastic opportunity for sales minded professionals to join one of the largest telecommunication companies in the U.K to provide sales advice to customers in residential properties. You will be selling market leading broadband, digital TV and telephony packages.
Working directly for the company you will receive an excellent benefits package including a generous basic salary of £14000 plus an uncapped OTE, with the average employee earning in the region of £40K for working a flexible 37.5 hour week.
The client company will provide the successful applicants with a pension, private health care, a 2009 (Onwards) plate vehicle as well as a range of other incentives. To be successful with your application for this role you will need to be reward motivated, ambitious, and driven and you should be a confident individual with excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
Our client company are offering for the chosen applicants a unique chance to build a successful sales career where the leading sales executives are earning over £100K per annum.
Ideally candidates will have previous residential door to door sales experience and a proven track record of hitting targets. Although we are open to applicants who have worked in other sales/field / customer facing environments who feel that they have the communication, organisation, drive and talent to succeed in this demanding role.
Successful applicants will be required to knock on customers doors, and engage them in conversation and sell the benefits of the products and services of the client company. You will be charged with identifying customer requirements and actively promoting the companies brand name and values, ensuring that each customer contact gives the best possible customer experience.
You will be working in your local region, and ideally you will work a smart week, making sure that you are talking to customers at the ideal time for them.
Training will be given on the company portfolio of products, and the emphasis will be to provide the ideal solution to the customer, at the same time youll deliver great customer service and represent this market leading company in an honest and professional manner at all times.
- A desire to work in a target driven sales environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic numeracy (e.g. GCSE Maths equivalent Grade C or above)
- Good standard of written English (e.g. English Language GCSE grade C or above).
- A full driving licence, with no more than 8 penalty points.
- Willing to work flexible and, where required, extra hours as required (including evenings), by the job and agreed with the Regional Sales Manager. The role is not a standard 9 to 5 job and may include Saturdays and Sundays.
- Willing to work anywhere in your specific area as required the role is Field based and mainly outdoors / in customers homes.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to gain trust and build rapport very quickly with potential customers.
- Highly motivated and comfortable working without day to day supervision.
Bluefire Consulting is an employment business acting on behalf of a client company.
Bluefire Consulting specialises in IT, Sales, Engineering, Facilities Management and Commercial and Finance recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency.
- 12 months ago