DSP Software Verification Engineer
Dialog Semiconductor - Edinburgh
This job posting is no longer available on Dialog Semiconductor.
To support existing and new DSP projects:
- Design, development, integration and evaluation of DSP audio algorithms and software
- Design, development, integration and verification of embedded firmware
Duties & Responsibilities
- Verification of embedded DSP code developed internally and from third party vendors
- Interpreting requirements specifications to develop test benches for the DSP algorithms.
- Evaluation and analysis of audio enhancement and customer specific DSP functions
- Support applications engineering for production ramp up and customer specific requirements
- Technical support of the sales and marketing teams
- At least 3-5 years of good industrial experience
- Ability to use scripting languages such as Python and Perl
- Ideally you will have both manual and automated testing experience
- Competency in interfacing (manually and via software) with a hardware-based evaluation environment
- Good knowledge and experience in unit, integration and system level testing
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines
- Ability to produce meaningful test documentation and test results.
- Clearly report bugs and issues using issue tracking.
- Ability to develop efficient and maintainable code with a good knowledge of software design principles and processes.
- Good experience in working in all aspects of the software lifecycle
- Knowledge of DSP Architectures
- Concise and proactive communication skills within a multi-site and multi-cultural environment.
- 10 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic