Aberdeen - Offshore
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Field Engineer / Field Specialist positions involve specializing in one or more of the following range of services: open hole wireline, cased hole wireline, downhole seismic or tubing conveyed perforating. Pre-job planning, equipment preparation, offshore execution and post-job follow-up are key elements in service delivery and the FE/FS is responsible for delivering all of these.
Under minimal supervision receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on well site activities.
Performs assembly, checking, loading necessary equipment required for scheduled TCP,PL, DSS and or other specialty jobs including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility.
Works with drill crew on location to assemble and run the Tubing Conveying Perforating, Product Logging or Down-hole Seismic equipment.
Provides record of such equipment and other assemblies as run to the Customer Rep at well site.
Advises Customer Rep in spotting and actuating such equipment and in troubleshooting.
Assists with training of assigned personnel in operations and maintenance.
Maintains records and communications as required by District Manager.
Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
Performs other related duties as required.
Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Experience in running SLAM, EARTH Imager, RCI/RCX.
- Experience in using ECLIPS logging software.
- Experience in running Cerberus Deployment Risk Management software.
- Good Functional / Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred, minimum of HS diploma or equivalent.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
1 Oct 2012
: £35000-£40000 pa
Average Hours Per Week:
- 9 months ago