COVENTRY: Up to £50K + 8% PENSION + HEALTHCARE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Are you ready for a unique opportunity to work in an exciting and expanding market sector? Are you looking to make an impact? If so please read on...
This international organisation is a well established manufacturer and service provider of variable speed drives, generators and motors. With an enviable reputation in delivering power conversion solutions to clients operating in the marine, renewable and oil & gas industry their market position has gone from strength to strength securing a number of high profile contracts within the renewable energy industry. As a product of this success, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to recruit a number of talented and results driven Project Managers to showcase and develop skills already obtained in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Within the remit of the role you will be responsible for the managing high value, complex electrical engineering projects, ensuring contractual obligations are met on time and to budget whilst achieving customer satisfaction and strong morale within the project team. Key duties include;
- Manage multiple projects (1-7) from Cradle to Grave-(bid to sign off) in the range of £2m-£15m
- Create, maintain and drive progress against project plan carrying out any project reviews, identifying deviations from plan, detect risk and forecast future performance.
- Overseeing, launch, design, design sign off, procurement, manufacturing, preparation of equipment, installation, commissioning through to handover.
- Projects exist across UK, northern Europe, SA Canada and Brazil so flexibility for travel is required and 20% stay away is expected.
The successful candidates will exhibit the following skills/experience;
- HNC in engineering discipline coupled with strong project management gained in the systems integration of high value capital equipment in Oil & Gas, Marine, Renewable, Industry, Power Generation, Heavy Manufacturing.
- Candidates must be able to critique and analyse financial information, mentor and inspire others and prepared to go "the extra mile".
- Candidates will need to be able to achieve security clearance.
This is a unique position with excellent career prospects. You will be a valuable addition to a highly professional environment where the rewards and personal development are vast.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity contact Donna Apperley on, or (Apply online only).
PROJECT MANAGER, PROJECT ENGINEER, PROJECT LEAD, PROJECT CONTROLS ENGINEER, CAPTIAL PROJECTS, PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT, QUANTITY SURVEYING, MARINE, RENEWABLE, OIL & GAS, POWER GENERATION, WIND MANAGEMENT, GENERATORS, MOTORS, SYSTEMS INTEGRATION, DRIVES, SAP, ROTATING MACHINERY, AUTOMOTIVE, AEROSPACE, RAIL, CONTROL
- 12 months ago