We have an exciting opportunity to join a new national team with Carillion Energy Services. Ecopod is a revolutionary heating system, which can reduce energy costs by over 40% in some cases in a wide range of buildings.
We are looking for experienced Technical Sales Engineer's to work with a national sales team, ideally with technical knowledge in one of the following areas, Gas Boiler, Heating and Ventilation, Hot water cylinders' or Air conditioning. You will have a proven track record of B2B and B2C and have experience in closing sales with decision makers.
You will work alongside the Sales Manager to develop your strategic plan and be responsible for delivering defined targets.
Building relationships with both customers and suppliers will be a crucial part of the job holder's role therefore good people and negotiation skills are essential.
The successful applicant will be expected to be/have previous experience of leading a sales team within the HVAC or M+E industry, be it with a construction company, utility, contractor or builders merchant. You will have good commercial/financial skills and knowledge. Experience dealing with contractual disputes/settlements is an advantage.
Pupose of role:
Key objectives of the role:
- Part of a 6-9 person sales team creating immediate sales and forward order book potential.
- Ensure all orders achieve the maximum margin potential
- Responsibility for ensuring sales work in accordance with the business unit processes & procedures
- Developing and maintaining customer and supplier relationships to aid sales.
- To plan and deliver the agreed sales targets from our selected market/customer segments.
- Hold an understanding of the current Business Plan and its implications on forward work-winning activity
- Hold an up-to-date understanding of the macro economic environment over the plan period
- Anticipate and understand how key players will respond
- Research to understand the business and project drivers of customers and opportunities
- Engage with customers to anticipate potential business opportunities and implement actions that will position Carillion with differentiated advantage
- Prepare, maintain and up-date Customer plans
- Prepare and submit project-specific Opportunity Checklists
- Work with internal project sponsors to prepare and submit Bid Investment Proposals and business cases
- Lead the preparation and submission of pre-qualification documentation
- Prepare programmes of external communication, customer engagement and brand promotion that will contribute to the achievement of Carillion objectives
- Pro-actively lead and support initiatives that will contribute to the achievement of the company's Health and Safety, and Sustainability targets
Carillion is one of the UK's leading support services companies with a substantial portfolio of Public Private Partnership projects and extensive construction capabilities. The Group has annual revenue of over £5billion, employs around 50,000 people and operates across the UK, in the Middle East, Canada and the Caribbean.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team .
- 11 months ago