Role- Recruitment Consultant Role
Location- City of London
Salary- 20,000 OTE (35,000 1st year)
Are you a graduate due to finish university this summer or have been working since graduating last year, but now realise it isn't the right opportunity for you?
Hydrogen is looking to expand and develop our future Team Leaders and even future Directors! With organic growth at the crux of our success, these future roles are there for your taking.
Hydrogen plans to double our headcount within the next 3 years and make an even bigger impression internationally by opening a further 6 offices.
Hydrogen is a global specialist recruitment company focused on mid to senior level roles across Business Transformation, Technology Transformation, Legal, Finance, Oil & Gas, Power, HR, Pharmaceutical and Trading & Advisory.
Our clients work with us because we have relationships with the specialist candidates that they cannot find themselves.
Established in 1997 and with a turnover of 156.2 million, Hydrogen has been awarded numerous accolades including:
- National Graduate Recruitment Awards 2010 - Highly Commended in the Best Graduate Training Programme category
- Britain's Top Employers 2011
- Best Companies - 'Two star status'
- Sunday Times ' Best Companies to Work for' 2011 and 2012
- "Best In-House Training"- The Recruitment Consultant Industry Awards
A Recruitment Consultant's day is challenging and you will be responsible for both candidates and clients.
Your main responsibilities will include-
- Identifying new business opportunities, developing client relationships and managing a client database.
- Developing a network of candidates and managing them throughout the process and beyond.
Focussing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management.
- Uncapped Commission structure- Year 1 average at 35,000
- We offer company cars or an optional car allowance
- Holiday incentives- previously Skiing trips, Vegas,Thailandand a VIP package toIbizanext year!
If this opportunity is exciting you then click apply today!
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- 12 months ago