Graduate Wholesale Development Executive
£25,000 Basic, £30,000 OTE
The Company - Graduate Wholesale Development Executive
A fantastic opportunity for a graduate has arisen with a world-leading global brand in the healthcare industry. By value, our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the UK. This blue chip organisation employs 99,000 people worldwide and boasts 22 sites with 16, 000 employees in the UK alone.
As you would expect from a blue chip organisation working in an ethical marketplace this company promotes a professional and fun working environment.
The Role - Graduate Wholesale Development Executive
As Graduate Wholesale Development Executive you will work for the nutritional side of the business. This field-based role will be client facing from day one. Your role will predominantly focus on selling brands to Delivered Wholesale, Cash & Carries, small multiple and independent convenience stores.
As Graduate Wholesale Development Executive you will identify and achieve all significant new business opportunities in your territory and drive new business forward. In your role you will use your expertise and knowledge to develop a business development plan for depots and end user customers.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Build sound internal and external facing commercial plans to the scale of new business opportunities.
- Quantify current sales and agree growth targets with key decision makers for existing customers.
- Identify opportunities and underperformance and benchmark sales vs. category and competitors.
- Delivering sales and area budgets through influencing and directly taking orders
- Developing good working relationships with Area Managers in your territory.
- Ensuring business proposals meet a high standard of organisation.
- Creating plans and agreements with depots and end user customers to achieve distribution, space and display targets.
- Developing strong working relationships with clients to ensure future actions.
The Benefits - Graduate Wholesale Development Executive
As well as a great basic salary this sales role comes with on outstanding OTE. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a greatly established blue chip company. This role supplies a full suite of product training and offers great progression opportunities into field sales management.
The successful candidate will benefit from a generous benefits package, which includes company car, mobile phone and laptop.
For this graduate sales opportunity we are looking for the following criteria:
- Essential - Educated to degree level
- Essential - Full, preferably clean, UK driving license required.
- Essential - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- Professional and mature attitude
- Personable with excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong commercial awareness
- Strong organisational skills
- IT Literate
To apply for this entry level graduate sales position, send your application to us via the link quoting reference EMJP2578P.
- 9 months ago