£14,500 per annum, plus monthly performance based bonus
BMI Healthcare is the acute private hospital division of General Healthcare Group and is the largest independent provider of private health care in the UK. With over 60 hospitals nationwide, BMI are committed to providing a consistent, high quality service to local communities.
Due to continued growth BMI Healthcare dedicated National Enquiry Centre (NEC), based in Hillington, we have exciting immediate opportunities for professional Physiotherapy Helpline Advisors.
As a Physiotherapy Helpline Advisor at BMI Healthcare dedicated National Enquiry Centre (NEC) you will have an integral role in handling high volume telephone, email and web based enquiries from current clients, future clients, GP, consultants and hospitals.You will be capable of handling enquiries relating to physiotherapy services and providing an effective and customer focused service to both external and internal clients.
The Physiotherapy Helpline Advisor has a significant role to play in the centre development process and will have key opportunities to shape and contribute the centres approach for the future.In line with our company values we strive to provide patients with the highest quality service and experience from their first point of contact.
We are looking for advisors with a strong call handling ability who can confidently manage sensitive personal information and be confident with physiotherapy terminology.As this role has an element of sales it is helpful if you have a proven track record of working within a target driven environment gained from an account management, appointment setting or insurance background. Great customer service is something that should come naturally to you along with the ability to display empathy and demonstrate great listening skills.
To achieve the given objective, as identified for each product area, the Physiotherapy Helpline Advisor will be expected to deal with enquiries in a knowledgeable fashion, with empathy and professionalism
- Accurate record keeping of all interactions will be essential in order that maximum value can be derived from any potential patient enquiry.
- Efficient, effective, focused response to all enquiries; telephone, email or web based chat generated by both national and local promotional campaign
- Following up on enquiries by phone and email.
- Creating dialogue which is meaningful, in depth and focused on fulfilling the potential patient need for high quality information and guidance (call length can be upwards of 30 minutes)
- To participate in the maintenance of regulatory requirements and appropriate quality programmes
Skills and Knowledge
- A degree or prior experience in sports science is highly desirable.
- You should demonstrate the ability to problem solve, objection handle, negotiate and influence in a positive and friendly manner.
- Customer service and sales skills
- Ability to deal with potentially sensitive issues with empathy and the ability to generate rapport with individuals rapidly
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and communicate semi-technical information
- Developed organisational and time management skills
- Clerical ability and keen eye for detail
- PC literate
Salary and benefits:
- Good previous experience in a highly professional telephone customer service environment and familiarity with the concept and demands of communication over the web.
- Preferred candidates would have both a healthcare and a contact centre background (within Insurance and Sales for other immediate vacancies) however either would be useful.
The starting salary for this position is £14,500 for 5 days per week. This position includes free car parking and is close access to Hillington West train station. Your position will also include monthly bonus which is performance based. After 6 months permanent in this position you also have access to Company Private Health Care.
Closing date 27/04/2012
- 13 months ago