Appointment Opportunity with ADAS
Senior Environmental Impact Assessment Consultant
Permanent contract based at our Wolverhampton Office
Salary in the range of £33,088 – 36,764 p.a
ADAS, Winner of the ‘Best Environmental Consultancy to Work for in 2009 and 2010’, has a vacancy for a Senior Environmental Impact Assessment Consultant on a permanent contract.
The successful candidate will manage EIA projects for external clients and grow the EIA business through effective delivery and management of contracts, sales and business development activities. The main focus of the role will on renewables, agriculture and waste projects.
You will have
- At least five years’ experience in EIA in a commercial consultancy environment.
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant environmental subject, for example; Environmental Science, EIA, Town & Country Planning, or equivalent technical discipline.
- Sound knowledge of topics comprising EIA and potential mitigation / compensation measures.
- Good working knowledge of Town & Country Planning procedures and practice.
- A sound knowledge of the development process and how potential environmental impacts may affect development timetables.
- Excellent project management skills with a demonstrable track record of delivering work on time and to budget.
- Proven track record of winning EIA / Planning work.
- Proven track record of sales and business development
- Good report writing, time and project management skills.
- Full driving licence.
The post will be based in our Wolverhampton office. Salary in the range of £33,088 - £36,764 p.a, dependant on qualifications and/or experience.
As an industry leader ADAS offers great opportunities to grow your career. As one of the largest environmental consultancies to the land based, agricultural and food industries throughout the UK, our strength lies in our ability to provide clients with science based solutions through an unparalleled breadth of objective, topical, information, advice and implementation services.
Click here for a full job description
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your current salary, confirming that you are eligible to work in the UK and identifying how you meet the job criteria. Applications to be sent to Helen Devine, ADAS UK Ltd, 16 Eastway Business Village, Olivers Place, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 9WT, Tel 01772 706224, or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Friday 29th June 2012.
Interviews and an assessment centre will be held at our Wolverhampton office on Wednesday 18th July 2012. Candidates must be available on one of these dates.
If you require further information on the post, please contact Helen Devine via email Helen.Devine@adas.co.uk .
- 11 months ago