Service Engineer II - dundee
Tyco International - London
This job posting is no longer available on Tyco International.
Field Line Manager
Responsible for undertaking service and preventative maintenance works.
Knowledge and Requirements:
- As part of a team of Engineers to carry out inspection and maintenance work to the relevant standards.
- Diagnosis and fault repair.
- Liaise with the service bureau in line with the Company requirements.
- Accurate completion of paperwork and Mobile Data Device according to work instructions and codes of practice.
- To maintain stocks of materials and tools carried in vehicles in line with Company standards.
- To look after company assets.
- To promote and maintain good relations with the customer, ensuring confidentiality, maintaining standards and promoting the good image of the Company.
- Promote and identify sales opportunities through the Engineer lead scheme in order to achieve budgeted revenue.
- To effectively interface with other Company departments to ensure the best level of service is supplied to the customer.
- Report and record any major incidents and customer complaints through the appropriate procedures, ensuring swift resolution wherever possible.
- To ensure all aspects of health and safety requirements are complied with.
- Comply with the Company quality management system and industry standards.
- To be available to participate in the Company's emergency call out rota in line with the agreed rota that may be in force at any time.
- To carry out any other duties in line with the grade and scope of the post.
- Must possess sound electrical knowledge and have proven background through recognised apprenticeship or hold similar qualification.
- Capable of fault diagnostic and repair of same.
- Ability to lift, carry and climb ladders. To carry equipment up and down ladders, including the use of power tools, ensuring conformance to health and safety requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Effective team player.
- Must possess a current full driving licence.
Installation & Service
United Kingdom-Dundee City-Dundee City
May 25, 2012
- 13 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic