Principle Petroleum Engineer
Given the senior nature of the role, it is imperative that this person has the technical experience and capability to ensure credibility both internally and externally.
- Broad Petroleum Engineering background with experience of working in an international context, within an operated oil company, preferably covering subsurface, operations and development projects.
- Well developed management skills that can be applied to integrated projects.
- A solid understanding of all aspects of hydrocarbon exploration and production.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work within a matrix structure, as well as an ability to work unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
- Fully conversant with capabilities in other disciplines (e.g. reservoir engineering, production technology and Drilling, surface facility engineering, etc.)
- Understanding of the commercial aspects of the industry is an advantage.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and to balance level of detail and effort versus business impact and priorities.
- 13 months ago
View job -
Apply from a computer - email job
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic