This job posting is no longer available on reed.co.uk.
My client, a leading global technology company are currently seeking a Publishing Assistant to work within there Gaming division on an initial contract basis.
My client will be happy to consider a graduate with 1-2 experience.
You will be supporting Programming teams with the publishing of promotional content across subscriptions.
- Support Producer in creation and publishing of subscriptions programs and promotions.
- Use CMS (Content Management System) tool, build and publish content on a weekly basis, according to schedule
- Update Producer clearly and regularly on status of all weekly tasks and on going projects.
- Experience of working to schedules in a daily or weekly content publishing environment
- A strong proficiency with Content Management tools and processes
- Ability to absorb and note information in meetings and support Producer.
- To have a degree
- Attention to detail
- 12 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic