Customer Service Representative
TeleTech UK, 81-85 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, Northern Ireland
We are currently recruiting for a
speaking Customer Support Representative to join the expanding team of our client, a leading automotive company. We are looking for someone dynamic and friendly, with a positive attitude and outstanding interpersonal skills.
In this role you will act as a Brand Ambassador and will be the first point of contact for customers and dealerships in responding to telephone and email queries.
We strive to offer the very best levels of customer service and believe that "what we say and how we say it" leaves a lasting impression with our customers. Therefore we will provide you with all the necessary tools, training and confidence needed to do a great job.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has excellent attention to detail, communicates well verbally and in writing, coupled with an excellent telephone manner.
Fluency in written and spoken
We will highly value candidates with:
- Excellent people skills and the ability to develop great relationships with customers and dealerships
Total Reward package includes:
- Experience in telephone and email based customer service
- A positive attitude towards learning new skills, adapting to change and multi tasking
- Experience of using databases and online systems
- Competitive salary + generous bonus depending on performance
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Belfast (includes flight + Up to 7 night's hotel accommodation + mobility).
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On site canteen
- 29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements
- Free Parking, close proximity to city centre by bus or train
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
How to apply?
Apply NOW at
Or go to
You can also send your CV to
or call us at
As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organisations around the world grow, manage, and optimise their most valuable assets: customer relationships. With offices and operations in 17 countries worldwide, TeleTech interacts every day with millions of customers just like you on behalf of leading Global 1000 companies and governmental agencies throughout North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, and Latin America. For additional information, please visit
If you are relocating, we offer you a great package:
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to the cost of €150. Accommodation provided up to the first seven nights stay and mobility from the airport to the hotel. We also have relocation advisors who will assist you get settled, opening a local UK bank account and arranging a National Insurance number. We also give you a welcome pack with details on local estate agents, landlords etc to contact for your permanent accommodation.
Belfast is the capital city of Northern Ireland and has the cheapest cost of living in the UK!*
It has excellent restaurants, cafes, cinemas, shopping, leisure centres and sports facilities, theatres, galleries, arts and entertainment centres, pubs and clubs. And if you explore just outside Belfast you will find naturally beautiful walks, cycling, surfing, water sports, and much more…
Hear from our employees their experiences of moving to Belfast and working for TeleTech:
To find out more about Northern Ireland go to
- According to a 2011 Cost of Living ranking (http://www.mercer.com/press-releases/1420615)
- 12 months ago