Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities/Tasks for:
Plan contracted and prospective activities within the company-planning tool.
Maintain the monthly financial and project reporting for all contracts within his/her responsibility.
Act as key Interface with Customers on support issues
Planning and management of all contracted and prospective tasks
Financial management of contracted tasks
Reporting on all contracted and prospective tasks
Bid Management of all support proposals for Customers under the control of this role
Provide monthly reports to Customers
Work with Programme Manager, Business Development & Project Managers to develop and implement country plans.
Ensure consistent risk management within programmes in your area. Agree risk levels (ie; cost and schedule effects – high/med/low) commensurate across all contracts.
Manage forward load requirement of personnel to meet programme needs.
Provide input to the capital requirement and manage any capital projects within your area.
Manage the development of the project staff within your area.
Skills, experience & qualifications required:
- Must be able to identify and carry out actions required with minimal supervision
- Skills and knowledge of Programme Management tools and techniques for planning, scheduling & performance monitoring
- Excellent financial management skills
- Experience of working within an ERP controlled environment
- Experience of working with Configuration and Document Management systems is essential.
- Strong communicator at all levels, with proven influencing skills
- Specific knowledge of Oracle ERP a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working with Primavera and Citrix (BCPM) would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle Team Centre (DCC).
- Basic knowledge of Mine hunting Sonar
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs.
With Thales employing 68,000 employees in 50 countries and 43% of all Thales UK roles being filled via internal movements our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields.
Thales UK touches all of our lives, every day. Our expertise in secure network communications, for example, safeguards as many as 3.7 billion BACS transactions, worth around £1 trillion, every year. We are a leader in onboard equipment for civil and military aircraft.
What we do
Thales UK provides armed forces with crucial military technology, including sophisticated Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Targeting Acquisition and Reconnaissance (C4ISTAR) systems. The aim: to provide a cohesive, rapid response capability to protect our service personnel and defend national interests.
Thales UK Key Facts
Thales UK has earned 79 Queen's Awards for Technology and Export
Thales has invested more than £2bn in the UK within the last 10 years
Thales embodies many famous companies, including Racal, Shorts Missiles, Pilkington Optronics, Redifon MEL, Thomson Marconi Sonar, Thorn Missile Electronics, Avimo, Helio and others
- 11 months ago