Electrical Architecture Systems Engineer W/M
Altran - London
Re- engineer the electrical architecture of the current vehicles to improve the efficiency of the network.
Convert the actual architecture to flex-ray architecture.
Investigate the different vehicle inter phases to understand the network implications of the systems and worked with the systems owners to align the systems requirements to the network requirement.
- Degree, CAN Network and CAN test tools trained
- Use of Vector CANalyser and diagnostic tools to debug vehicles using CAN network and diagnostic data
- Use of Vector CANalyser and Oscilloscope, analysis of CAN log traces to identify issues or correct behaviour
- Experience in vehicle architecture or component delivery for any automotive OEM
- Use of diagnostic tools such as ASL to probe vehicle modules and gather diagnostic data
- Configuring Starfrec and DA logging tools, collection and analysis of LIN and MOST network data
- 11 months ago
View job -
Apply from a computer - email job
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic