About NYSE Euronext
NYSE Euronext (NYX) is a leading global operator of financial markets and provider of innovative trading technologies. The company's exchanges in Europe and the United States trade equities, futures, options, fixed-income and exchange-traded products. With approximately 8,000 listed issues (excluding European Structured Products), NYSE Euronext's equities markets – the New York Stock Exchange, NYSE Euronext, NYSE Amex, NYSE Alternext and NYSE Arca – represent one-third of the world's equities trading, the most liquidity of any global exchange group. NYSE Euronext also operates NYSE Liffe, one of the leading European derivatives businesses and the world's second-largest derivatives business by value of trading. The company offers comprehensive commercial technology, connectivity and market data products and services through NYSE Technologies. NYSE Euronext is in the S&P 500 index, and is the only exchange operator in the Fortune 500. For more information, please visit: http://www.nyx.com.
As a security engineer your responsibilities will include engineering solutions based on the approved designs using various security technologies, networking technologies and OS skills. You will work with colleagues situated across various regions and therefore you must be used to working as part of a geographically disperse team.
You will work with the team of Infosec professionals located in our Belfast office. You will need to be flexible in your approach to working hours, as you may be asked to work out of the core hours and weekend (on call) work as needed.
You should have the ability to engineer solutions based on the approved architecture and hands on working experience of design and implementation, involving high end firewall solutions. You should have an indepth working knowledge of proxy technologies such as Bluecoat and Sidewinder, web application firewalls, Radius technology and routing technologies (RIP, OSPF, BGP, VRRP, Multicast). The technologies you will be working with include checkpoint firewalls / VPN’s, Juniper/Netscreen, Cisco PIX/ASA, and the corresponding management tools to manage the infrastructure. You will be capable for understanding and troubleshooting complex installations and security policies. You will be responsible for generating and maintaining related documentation and high level network diagrams.
To find out more about NYSE Technologies please visit www.nyxjobs.co.uk
- In depth working experience of Checkpoint Firewalls and Bluecoat Proxy technologies.
- At least 6 years experience in implementation of Checkpoint Firewalls, Juniper Netscreen, Bluecoat Proxies of Data centre class
- Has to be certified on Checkpoint firewalls - Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator and/or Checkpoint Certified Security Engineer
- Must have very good hands-on working skills in UNIX environments.
- Knowledge of TCPIP and routing protocols a must.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills in areas of Firewall, VPN’s, Proxies and Networks.
- Hands on experience on Authentication and Authorization technologies like RSA, Radius, TACACS.
- Must be able to handle the assigned tasks individually.
- Experience on working as part of a geographically disperse project teams.
NYSE Technologies is an equal opportunities employer
Adelaide Exchange, 24-26 Adelaide Street, Belfast, Co. Antrim, BT2 8GD
028 9082 2000
Visit Employer Website
- 11 months ago