Technical Support Engineer
This job posting is no longer available on Jobs-North.
Our client is looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer.
- Provide comprehensive technical support in relation to engineering and operational activities associated with the refurbishment, maintenance and installation of company equipment.
- Provide engineering advice and assistance directly to other departments in relation to company equipment
- Present and discuss engineering proposals with internal stakeholders
- Raise internal and vendor non-conformance notifications as appropriate. Lead investigation and disposition of internal and vendor non-conformance reports
- Identify and implement preventative measures to eliminate recurrence of non-conformances
- Produce equipment procedures (FAT,TST,PSM,RRP)
- Verify designs using classical analysis techniques where appropriate.
- Prepare part reports specifying the necessary technical information for production of the part
- Prepare drawing packages to enable the creation of 2D and 3D design layouts
- Assist in development of more junior members of the department through technical mentoring
- Perform other general engineering or related activities that may be required.
- Honors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical qualification
- Engineering problem solving aptitude
- Good understanding of manufacturing (machining, fabrication, welding) processes
- Innovative and autonomous worker requiring low levels of supervision
- Experience in the oil & gas industry or similar technical environment. Operational experience is particularly valuable
To apply please email us your CV, or you can contact us on 01592 571721
- 13 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic