We are looking for enthusiastic and talented people who will relish the challenge of a fast paced and commercially competitive Bingo Club environment.
Within our Bingo clubs, we have 3 main departments:
Hospitality, Gaming and Operations. We are currently looking for a Club Operations Manager - Operations .
Reporting to the General Manager, your role will be to coach and develop a team to deliver outstanding retail standards, in order to achieve all financial targets. Your responsibilities will include:
- Accountability for front of house activity, building membership, book sales, card sales and charges, treasury, rotas, business performance & delivery of excellent customer service.
- Ensuring smooth operation of the Department and Club, including compliance with all legislation.
- Duty managing the club on a regular basis, working in close partnership the Club Operations Manager (Gaming and Hospitality)
- Recruiting, training, coaching and developing a team who will deliver exceptional customer service and a great memorable customer experience
- Day to day management of front of house areas to ensure fully functioning and manned for profit maximisation
- Overseeing the treasury for the club – managing an appropriate banking system, to ensure monies are controlled, variances are minimised and adequate club float levels
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
The ideal candidate will have previous management experience preferably for a large multi-site retail, hospitality or leisure business.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have experience of running an operation with focus on customer standards and service.
You must be able to demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities and have the ability to generate and sustain effective work relationships with a diverse range of people.
You will be self driven and continually looking to improve business performance. A high level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and remain focussed on priorities is important.
As you would expect in such a role, superb people management and interpersonal skills are essential. The successful candidate will be required to gain a full understanding of all areas within the club, and must work across all of these as needed. A flexible and adaptable approach is therefore important in this role.
We open our bingo clubs to suit our customer needs, therefore flexibility towards hours of work is a must in this role. In general, clubs are open from 10am to 11pm and working hours will be within this timeframe.
Career development is important to us, and with over 140 clubs across the UK there are many opportunities to progress your career. Our Club Operations Managers are our General Managers and Regional Managers of the future.
On offer is a competitive package which includes
Gala Coral Group
- Club bonus – up to 10% of annual salary based on achievement of operating profit and other set objectives
- Pension – Money Purchase Scheme
- Induction and Training Programme
- London Allowance (location allowance for outer and inner London) - £900-£1100
- 14 months ago