ChangeRecruitment-UK - Glasgow
This job posting is no longer available on ChangeRecruitment-UK.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a numerical graduate, with an analytical approach to their work, to begin their career within the Glasgow Investment Operations market.
Duties will include;
- Carrying out Equities & Securities; Fixed Income & Credit Derivatives; Commodities and Structured Products , Loans and Treasury reconciliations
- Interacting with users, analyzing and escalating issues
- Working with team management on future developments due to changes in business or market practice
- Liaise with the relevant Operations in Glasgow, London and various offices globally
Key Skills Required are;
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel
- Sound communication skills in order liaise effectively with colleagues to resolve discrepancies
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills in order to analyse large amounts of data.
Applicant MUST have previous experience working in reconciliations within financial services.
This is a temporary opportunity offering an immediate start, getting paid on a weekly basis.
- 10 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic