FPSG are currently recruiting for a globally recognised brand as they launch a new consultancy services division, located in Central London. This is a great opportunity for both career and technical development.
The client is seeking a Linux Systems Administrator to join their dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment in a time of great growth and excitement.
- Administering activities related to firms Networks, systems and websites
- Working with the Operations team to improve and enhance infrastructure technologies
- Performing Level 2 and 3 troubleshooting and support
- Suggest, Design , implement and deploy new technologies
- Mentor, lead and help more junior members within the team
Experience and skill requirements
- Excellent Redhat experience
- Good understanding of CentOS
- Working knowledge of networking and Cisco equipment would be a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing technologies.
Please note that potential candidates will have to pass a security clearance in order to be eligible for work with this particular client.
If you are interested in the position, please apply online or if you happen to have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Chim by e-mail: or on 0141 270 5009.
FPSG Connect has an unrivalled reputation for successfully delivering specialist recruitment, career development and leadership solutions to candidates and organisations across our core Banking, Professional and Technology markets, internationally, since 1999.
Our consultants are some of the most experienced and respected in their field, each bringing a wealth of diversity, knowledge and understanding of the objectives and strategic needs of candidates and clients. We take a long-term view of your career, ability and aspirations and will best advise you on your current position and the best move for you to help you achieve your career goals. We carry out an in depth interview with you to find out your key drivers and motivations, keeping you fully informed throughout the process. We will provide you with a comprehensive profile of the company and the role, matching your skills and ambitions to the right opportunity.
Apply online today and embark on the career you've always wanted. Or if you would like to speak to us directly, call us on 0870 050 0525 to be connected to a specialist consultant for your discipline and in your location.
FPSG Connect operates as a recruitment agency in providing permanent job-seeking services and as a recruitment business in providing temporary and contract job-seeking services.
- Glasgow * Edinburgh * Manchester *
FPSG CONNECT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- 9 months ago