Grafton Recruitment - NI - County Down
This job posting is no longer available on nijobfinder.
Full Time – Permanent
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Main Job tasks and responsibilities:
- To support the advertising department across a number of titles in a yearly calendar.
- Ensure that daily and monthly admin duties are completed.
- Liaise with clients on a monthly basis to organise advertising copy for each booking,
- dealing both directly with clients and advertising agencies.
- Maintain customer databases and send out monthly e newsletter
- Administration support for an annual awards event.
- Role will develop to include a small section of sales calls, and account handling of a small number of clients.
- Other duties which arise and the department need assistant with
- Administration experience in a busy office environment to include experience within a publishing environment.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to effectively manage a sizable task load.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, while multi tasking to various deadlines at once.
- Computer skills to include email, spread sheet and word processing proficient.
- Corresponding with clients over the telephone in a professional, polite and courteous manner.
- The ability to proactively and diligently work on your own initiative.
- Working knowledge of compiling advert copy, eg sourcing images etc.
- Tele sales experience – preferably involving advertising sales.
- Knowledge of the local interiors magazine market.
Grafton Recruitment - NI
The Boat, 49 Queens Square, Belfast, Co. Antrim, BT1 3FG
02890 242824 Fax: 028 9024 2897
Visit Employer Website
- 10 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic