Customer Advisor Agent
Interaction - Bradford - Bradford
This job posting is no longer available on TotalJobs.com.
Our client is looking to recruit experienced customer service agents to work within a large organisation within the centre of Bradford.
The role will involve:
- Make outbound welcome sales calls and convert inbound customer enquiries in to sales of Repayment Option Plan, Cash advances and other ancillary products and services as launched by the Bank.
- Record and access customer information and perform routine transactions and customer care activities.
- Meet defined individual and team performance and quality targets to ensure delivery of key business objectives.
- Identify and resolve customer enquiries, offering an excellent customer service through first call resolution where possible.
- Complete accurate and timely routine administration duties if required.
- Customer confidentiality of information in line with the Data Protection Act and adherence to all regulatory FSA requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months customer services experience, ideally within a call centre environment.
MUST be able to pass CRB, credit check & fraud check.
To work on a shift rota basis between the hours of 8am-9pm Monday to Friday & 9am-5.30pm Saturday & Sunday.
- 12 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic