Make the most of your IT knowledge in one of the most global and progressive financial environments in the world. Solve issues in areas including Software, Hardware, Biometric Security, Networking and much more, and provide our clients from around the world with the best customer service available. Global Technical Support will give you a chance to use your communication and organizational skills while working with the most powerful tool in the financial industry today.
By solving customers' hardware, software, and networking problems, showing them how they can maximize the benefits from their Bloomberg platforms, and providing outstanding service, you'll be given the opportunity to gain invaluable technical and customer service experience as well as to liaise closely with other departments to generate new ideas, explore new developments, and investigate complex issues. Bloomberg Global Technical Support is an exciting role that offers endless opportunities for individuals that are driven, highly-motivated, and eager to learn.
- Day to day support of all our customers in global locations.
- Telephone and remote support of our global customers.
- Knowledge share and updates amongst the team to ensure all team members have the latest information on all ongoing issues
- Business level fluency in one or more of the following European languages is beneficial: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
- Experience working in a helpdesk environment
- Proven experience of solving technical issues
- Excellent listening, problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a concise, clear and focused manner
- Good understanding of IT products and principles
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength - delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately - is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 300,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg's enterprise solutions build on the company's core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through television, radio, mobile, the Internet and two magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek and Bloomberg Markets, covers the world with more than 2,300 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 13,000 people in 185 locations around the world.
- 11 months ago