Anlayst 1 OTC Derivatives Oversight Team
Citi - Edinburgh
This job posting is no longer available on Citi.
Edinburgh, SCO, UK
- Perform daily oversight tasks, valuation checking, monitoring accounting feeds, trade capture and settlement. Position reconciliation, ensuring timely resolution of all issues.
- Utilise middle office monitoring systems to ensure timely and accurate resolution of all trade capture, valuation and life cycle event issues.
- Support activities relating to the on boarding of new clients as well as the extensive pipeline of change activity for existing clients.
- Chair regular client calls and drive their requirements particularly in respect of mandated central clearing of eligible derivatives contracts.
- Produce month end reports for the clients and other internal teams
- Ensure internal and external deadlines are achieved and produce complete and accurate outputs
- Assist in the design, development and execution of internal controls & new instrument trading requirements
- Ensure existing procedures are up to date and identify improvements in procedures
- Develop strong, pro-active working relationships with all internal and external customers, co-ordinating remote teams and external vendors
- Carry out detailed investigative work as necessary
- Provide professional support to identified areas of the business
- Collaborate on projects on behalf of the organisation
- Share specialist knowledge with colleagues and clients
- Maintain own standards of excellence and be up to date with the latest industry developments.
- Opportunity for self development within a growing area of the GTS business with a strong pipeline of growth across both new and existing clients Qualifications • IOC desirable
- Accounting Experience desirable but not essential
- Degree qualified in a numerate discipline
- VBA desirable, essential good working knowledge of MS applications, specifically, Excel.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Highly numerate and accurate.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Investigative skills.
- Relationship building skills.
- 11 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic