Claremont Consulting Ltd - Glasgow
This job posting is no longer available on CWJobs.co.uk.
Data Analyst/GIS Technician required
Capture and convert all planned data built onto the logical inventory system
Improve data integrity of system through various on going projects.
Must Have Skills:
- Maintaining Data integrity of the Systems
- Adherence to drafting and data entry standards
- Updating workflow management system and in house web application.
- Production of reports for all internal customers
1. Must have good PC/Keyboard skills and be competent in the use of email systems
2. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
3. Must be able to work as part of a team and demonstrate resourcefulness.
4. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Nice to Have Skills:
1. Preferable but not essential OND/HND level qualification in GIS, CAD, Telecoms and or IT based subject matter.
2. Preferable work experience operating CAD or GIS for a public utility network planning function preferably in telecommunications.
3. Preferable work experience with Telecoms circuits, ideally with operational support/inventory systems.
Role with be £10 per hour payable through an umbrella/limited company.
To apply for this role or to request more details, please send a CV and covering letter to Jon Dixon:
- 11 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic