Software Sales, Sold, New Business Generation, Lead Generation, SaaS, Cloud, Account Executive, Business Development, Bilingual,Hebrew,Arabic, Swedish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Czech, Polish, German, EMEA, CRM, ERP, Security Software, Network Software Sales.
I have been presented with one of the most exciting opportunities in the Market to date. I am looking to build a team of Bilingual speaking EMEA Software Sales experts / Business Development Managers for an exciting, dynamic Software House based in Milton Keynes. You will become part of the Largest Mobile Device Management (MDM) company in the world to date giving you a great opportunity to further your career in Software Sales at either Mid Market or Enterprise Level.
My client is looking for candidates with a Software Sales background in the IT and software arena. The need for multilingual candidates ( French, Spanish, German, Italian,Dutch ,Danish,Swedish, Portuguese, Hebrew,Czech, Polish, Arabic) is due to an influx of hot leads generated over months of successful sales in the EMEA Sector. The New Business Development / EMEA Software Account Manager is responsible for the entire sales process from, start to close. Focusing on increasing company revenue by developing New Business relationships and responding to all business development leads generated. The development of long-term business relationships is paramount, amongst building partner relationships and establishing trusted business partnerships across the software and IT Sector.
The role will consist of:
- Calling prospective customers to explain features, benefits, and value of our software solutions through prospecting, web leads, partner leads, lead generation efforts, and networking.
- Taking ownership of pipeline and client relationships.
- Manage the entire sales process for accounts nationwide and globally, primarily via phone and email.
- To demonstrate key elements of software solution to prospective customers through online webinars.
- Working closely with consulting team to demonstrate and scale our solution to meet individual client needs
- Support marketing efforts, including the development and execution of inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Prepare and present contracts, close contracts, and monitor relationship through completion, implementations, and on-going relationship
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable of the high tech sales cycle, have a proven track record of expanding revenues within existing and establishing new business. A career interest in Technology and software sales is key, and any candidate that posses a proven, solid background in SAAS, Cloud, Account Executive and New Business Development will be greatly considered for the role.
Bilingual Software Sales Expert / SaaS / Business Development / EMEA
- 10 months ago