6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client has the widest portfolio with at least 5 product launches planned over the next 5 years, and will be first to market in a completely new segment, which will completely change the dynamics of the market.
The target customers are very dependent on the nature of the local health economy and could be GPs and practice nurses. Candidates must have Primary Care experience in Kent.
Working within a field based team to sell Cardiovascular products within a defined territory within primary care in order to achieve specific brand objectives in terms of sales and profit targets.
1. Prepare, implement and review plans for own target accounts, with support from Business Manager, KAM and HDC to achieve agreed sales targets.
2. Responsible for specific actions as identified and agreed within others' Target Account Plans (for example those generated by BM)
3. Work to agreed (with line manager) customer activity targets in both primary and secondary care in order to fulfil account plan requirements and to promote Cardiovascular products to these customers.
4. Focus activity in target accounts and develop sales through account working in partnership with territory colleagues.
5. Maintain and update the territory database to ensure its accuracy and effectiveness as a territory management tool.
6. Effectively communicate information on the current market, competitors and the reception of marketing campaigns to Business Manager, Product Managers and product champions
7. Maintain therapy and product knowledge, selling skills and an understanding of the NHS environment in order to ensure professional and ethical sales representation.
8. Productive & effective team working between all local team members to maximise sales outcomes.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 2 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally having worked in an account management environment.
- Candidates must have Primary Care experience in Kent.
- Cardiovascular experience.
- Graduate standard intellect including medical related qualification e.g. nursing.
- Able to use IT as a business tool, ideally experience of a CRM or Electronic Territory Management System, Lotus Notes and MS Office.
- Communication, negotiation and analytical skills and organisational abilities.
- Full driving licence.
- ABPI qualification.
Excellent salary and benefits package offered.
To apply for this roles please send your cv to email@example.com or contact the resourcing team on 01628 500894.
A referral bonus of £500 will be awarded when you recommend someone to us who we then place.
If this is not your ideal position then please call us to discuss other opportunities.
Whilst we would like to reply individually to every application on some occasions it may not be possible to do this therefore if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion however, this does not exclude you from applying for any other relevant roles
- 12 months ago