Assistant Manager. Cafe Bar
Ellis Mack - Dundee
This job posting is no longer available on Caterer.com.
Assistant Manager. Café Bar operation
£16,000 - £18,000 + bonus
Ellis Mack recruitment is working with an exciting operator that is currently expanding and already is a major part of Dundee’s growing reputation as a great place to eat, drink and be entertained.
An opportunity to serve great food & drinks in a fabulous work environment. This organisation offers career development opportunities and relocation possibilities across Scotland.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have Restaurant Management experience and an appetite for quality food & drink married with the focus on delivering the best possible guest experience.
- be a Personal Licence holder
- have Proven leadership abilities and be a warm, energetic individual
- Sound understanding of business accounting and experience of reporting financial performance to set targets including food & drinks GP’s.
- Knowledge of licensing laws and health and safety legislation.
- Supporting the Unit Manager at all times to achieve financial and service standard targets for the operation.
- Team management and delivery of staff training to meet high customer service standards.
- Promotion & marketing of the venue, pursuing and maximising any sales opportunity
- Implement and monitor standards of cleanliness, service, and food and drink production and activity across all aspects of the business.
- Ensure the staff team’s comprehensive knowledge of all legalities ie licensing law, health safety and hygiene, employment law and ensure unit adherence to current and any new legislation.
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
- 12 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic