Dutch Customer Advisor (Part time)
Pertemps Scotland - Glasgow
This job posting is no longer available on stvjobs.com.
My client, is looking for a Dutch speaking Customer Service Adviser to join their team on a permanent part time basis (20 hours per week).
This role is to deliver service excellence to internal and external customers, contributing to the achievement of company goals.
1. Achieve agreed quality targets
2. Achieve agreed efficiency targets
3. Contribute to the retention of the customer database
4. Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
5. Actively participate in the team environment to achieve company goals
6. Demonstrate all expected generic and job family behaviours
- Able to speak fluent Dutch and English.
- Customer Service Experience preferably in call centre environment.
- Excellent Team player.
- Organisational skills.
Part Time Role working 20 hours per week; Includes Saturday 9am-3pm, some hours on a Friday and the rest between Monday to Thursday 8am-6pm.
£15,700pa (Pro-Ratad to part time hours)
Interested? Please call Cheryl or Nicola at Pertemps on 0141 248 6020 or email your details to email@example.com
Pertemps Scotland Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- 11 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic