You will have excellent organisational skills with a strong eye for accuracy and attention to detail. You are able to work in a busy, demanding environment, have excellent communication skills and are keen to learn more. Have you thought about Christie’s?
Christie's is the world's leading Art Business in terms of sales, profitability and quality of works of art offered. In order to sustain our position, we need to retain and attract talented people in every area of the business and on an international basis. As a global organisation, we have a diverse work force whom we are constantly developing through professional development, mentoring and training. We are currently looking for a Stock Control Administrator to join our Property Management team.
Our employee core values are based around passionate expertise, exceptional customer service, business judgment, integrity, teamwork and innovation. These core values embody the key behaviours that are required from our employees. If these values describe you then we look forward to your application.
What does a Stock Control Administrator at Christie’s do?
This is a crucial role working as part of a team to provide technical support to the Specialist Departments ensuring all property movement procedures adhered to both locally and internationally ensuring robust stock control.
Please see the full job description at the bottom of this page for further details.
What happens at the King Street saleroom?
Christie's has sold fine art, furniture, jewellery and wine since James Christie conducted the first sale in London on 5 December 1766. Christie's moved to its global headquarters at 8 King Street, St. James's, in 1823, still its London headquarters today. The King Street salesroom continues to provide the perfect backdrop for the sales of the world's finest collections and greatest works of art before their auction. More information can be found at
What kind of benefits does Christie’s offer?
Along with the enjoyment of seeing some of the world’s greatest pieces of art up close, employees of Christie's have access to an attractive range of benefits and services:
25 days annual leave (pro rata) rising to 27 days after completion of 10 years’ service
- Life assurance
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Subsidised medical healthcare membership
- Subsidised dental membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Ride to work scheme (Discounted bicycles for commuting to work)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Eye test voucher plus company contribution towards glasses for VDU use
- Performance related bonus system
- Income protection scheme after one years’ service
- Employee assistance programme (Free counselling, debt or legal advice)
- Free and unlimited entry (upon presentation of a valid Christie’s staff pass) to charging exhibitions at the British Museum, Royal Academy of Arts, Tate and Victoria and Albert Museum, discounts at selected museum shops and restaurants and access to Members’ Rooms at selected museums
- 9 months ago