IT Administrator – Leading Aircraft Part Manufacturer
Kilkeel, Co Down
£Excellent DOE Plus Life Insurance, Pension Scheme, Healthcare, Perks Scheme, On-site Parking, On-site Canteen, 25 Days’ Holiday + Public Holidays
Are you an IT administrator with experience of troubleshooting MS Office and Outlook? Looking to join a dedicated world-leading company where you can flourish and develop to your full potential? If so, this is the role for you.
Our client is the world's leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions, and the world's leading distributor of aerospace fasteners and consumables for the commercial business jet and military markets. They are now seeking an IT Administrator to join their team.
As an IT Administrator, you will be responsible for working as part of a wider IT team to take ownership of IT-related issues and find solutions.
Increasing the level of service provided by the IT function to the business, you will highlight repeated or related issues, establish a root cause and correct the fault. You will take ownership of problems and helpdesk tickets, ensuring that they are tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
Your other duties will include:
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Troubleshooting and fault fixing to maintain end-user systems and applications
- Installing, upgrading and configuring IT software
- Developing and delivering training for applications
- Ensuring compliance with our client’s security policies and standards
- Participating in projects and working with other IT teams or external vendors
- IT administration experience with previous helpdesk exposure in a Microsoft environment
- A proven track record of troubleshooting MS Outlook and Office 2007
- Experience of setting up and configuring PC hardware
- A degree in an IT-related discipline such as computer science or similar
As an IT Administrator, you will be a strong communicator with superb organisational and planning abilities. Customer focused, you will have a unique approach to problem solving and good decision making skills.
Experience of basic management of phone systems, including Voice Over IP systems, would be beneficial to your application. A proven track record of using Citrix, VPNs, remote desktop and troubleshooting security software or antivirus software would also be an advantage, as would experience of wired and wireless networks, including cabling and switches.
To apply for the role of IT Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
IT Administrator, IT Helpdesk Administrator, Helpdesk Administrator, Support Administrator, IT Support Engineer, IT Support Analyst, IT Support Technician, Helpdesk Support Analyst, Helpdesk Support Technician, Helpdesk Technician, Helpdesk Analyst, Helpdesk Engineer.
- 11 months ago