This is a full time permanent role of 37.5 hours per week based in Coleraine, paying £15,250 per annum.
You will also be required from time to time to provide cover for business need in some of our other regional Medical centres. So please consider this travel requirement before applying.
As a Receptionist your main responsibilities will involve:
- Day to day running of Medical Centre
- Meet and greet all clients
- Assist clients with completion of forms including expense claims
- Prepare and maintain rooms to ensure they are ready for the Medical Practitioner and client
- Assist Doctors by measuring height and weight of clients and accurately recording details
- Use of in-house computer system to update records
- Regular telephone liaison with main office
- Provide cover at our other centres within the region
- General administrative duties
As a Receptionist your skills and qualifications will include:
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to deliver work to set targets and specified standards
- Ability to deal with people in a caring, courteous and professional manner
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- Effective team player
- A positive enthusiastic approach to solving problems
What we will be looking for in you:
- Customer Service experience in a customer facing role
- Administration experience
- Computer literacy
As a Receptionist, you will be an excellent communicator who is well organised and able to deal with people in a caring, courteous and professional manner. You will also be an initiative-taker with the time management and organisation skills needed to meet deadlines. You will also have the flexibility to provide cover at other centres within the region. Please consider the travel requirements to other centres, if you are interested in this role.
Compensation and Benefits
In return we offer a competitive salary, contributory stakeholder pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, employee private medical cover, Life assurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Season Ticket Loan and a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
- 11 months ago