Martin & Co, the award winning national brand, is offering a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, approachable and proactive individual to join our network as a Property Manager.
With an expanding UK wide franchised network in excess of 175 offices, Martin & Co can offer you a very successful & rewarding career with one of the most distinctive lettings brands in the UK.
The successful individual will be offered a competitive salary and benefit package, personal development, ongoing training and career progression.
Are you the successful candidate we’re looking for? If so, you will be required to:
- Manage the property portfolio in order to maximise office income including the retention of properties and clients.
- Manage all property maintenance issues.
- Liaise with Landlords and negotiate with contractors for works to be carried out on properties.
- Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC’s and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation.
- Liaise with independent inventory company and front office staff to ensure a smooth check in /out process.
- Arrange and carry out property inspections including reporting findings to the Landlord and arranging remedial works and/or follow up visits if required.
- Manage all tenancy renewals and secure renewal fees from Landlords and Tenants.
- Deal with complaints from Landlords and Tenants.
- Handle deposit dispute negotiations.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism at all times.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a proven track record as a Property Manager and be able to effectively manage a large portfolio of managed properties. You will need to have strong attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be expected to work on your own initiative and as part of a team. You will also need to possess a full UK driving licence and be competent in IT; knowledge of CFP or Jupix lettings software is highly advantageous.
To apply for this vacancy you will be redirected to the Martin & Co careers page where you will be required to complete our online application form. Please note applying through this website does not ensure your application has been received successfully. This is a confidential position and unfortunately all applications made directly to the branch will not be considered
Please note, due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact candidates who are suitable for this position. We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest in Martin & Co.
2012 Estate and Lettings Agency Awards (ESTAs) – UK’s ‘Best Large Lettings Chain’ – Gold Award
2011 The Negotiator Awards - Franchise of the Year - Winner
2011 Estate and Lettings Agency Awards (ESTAs) – UK’s ‘Best National Chain’ – Silver Award
2010 Estate and Lettings Agency Awards (ESTAs) – UK’s ‘Best Large Lettings Chain’ – Silver Award
2009 Estate and Lettings Agency Awards (ESTAs) - UK’s ‘Best Large Chain’ - Gold Award
Martin & Co
- 10 months ago