Petrie Recruitment - Swansea
The ideal candidate will have:
- The main purpose of this role is to manage all Engineering and Technical activities within the business to meet existing and future business activities/plans.
- Accountable for the co-ordination, performance and day-to-day operational management of the Engineering projects
- Make certain the project team members fully understand their roles and responsibilities, including key performance indicators (KPls).
- Assist in the delivery of projects to be sure they are on time and on budget.
- Assign engineering projects to engineers/technical staff, defining project objectives, plans and instructions.
- Control changes to the project scope and designs.
- Evaluate projects and identify learning for the future.
- Conduct feasibility studies to prioritise projects.
- Ensure that all documents relating to technical/engineering specifications are up to date and current.
- Prepare and present reports on the activities of the function in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Visit Customers and/or other sites within the group as and when required.
- Extensive experience in a similar role, preferably within Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas or Petro Chemical.
- Strong leadership, project management, communication and influencing skills.
- Proven track record of managing people/departments to successfully achieve top class results.
- Ideally Prince 2 qualified (or similar)
- Must have a BEng degree, preferably with a Masters as well.
For further vacancies, please visit www.petrie.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter
Or receive updates via our Facebook page - "Petrie Recruitment"
- 13 months ago
View job -
Apply from a computer - email job
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic