This job posting is no longer available on CV-Library.
Are you available for a 12 month contract?
Do you have strong computer skills?
Are you a motivated individual who can pick up new processes quickly?
Our Wellingborough based client is seeking an administrative assistant to support their Regulatory Affairs Manager during a review of the existing Regulatory Affairs systems.
General duties will include:
- Assisting in the review, update and maintenance of Material Safety Data sheets.
- To check relevant data sheets individually and ensure that associated documents are updated.
- Enter data in an accurate and timely manner.
- To be the first point of contact for queries and escalating if necessary.
- To liaise with suppliers and customers
To be the successful candidates you must have previous administration and data entry experience, you must be motivated and have excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
£15,000-£20,000 depending on experience
Adecco are a Recruitment Agency and an equal opportunities employer
- 12 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic