Job, Belfast. New Permanent Opportunity
In partnership with its client, Cpl N.I. Ltd., is currently seeking an experienced IT Manager for a permanent role based in Belfast.
The client is a well established membership based organisation who are keen to employ an IT Manager to work closely with the Senior team. The role will ensure that they continue to have an infrastructure that supports the needs of the business.
This is a Senior role within the organisation and will report directly to the CEO. The IT Manager will be accountable and responsible for the effective operation of the IT team, the network and the business systems; for delivery of support services and for contract management of systems that are maintained or supported by 3rd party organisations. Additionally they will be responsible for the documentation of procedures and for the introduction of quality and security standards. They will be the custodian of the 5-year capital IT investment program.
The IT Manager will be involved in the following activities:
Experience and skill set requirements:The IT Manager should have:
- Develop Information Technology strategy for the organisation taking into consideration a wide range of technologies
- Negotiate service level agreements with both internal and external customers and service providers and monitor service delivery to ensure the agreed targets and standards are met.
- Accountable for the performance management, mentoring and career development of all IT staff.
- Responsible for major IT projects
- Direct the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards as with an emphasis upon information security
- Responsible for researching and evaluating new technologies
- Direct, attend and participate in staff meetings and related activities
More than 5 years experience as an IT practitioner and team manager.
A demonstrable track record in a similar role managing IT infrastructure and a small team.
Contract management experience.
Experience in managing stakeholder and the escalation of issues and problems.
Program and project and service management experience.
Experience in Information Assurance/Information Security against either HMG, ISO or commercial infosec standards.
Budgetary control and procurement experience including gap analysis and the drafting of business cases.
To apply or for further information, please contact Clare Sinanan +44 28 9072 5607or +44 7788 914019 or email your CV to email@example.com
IT Manager, Senior IT Manager, Project Manager, Belfast, Co Antrim, Co Down, Northern Ireland, Job, Opportunity, Career, Role, Vacancy
- 10 months ago