Asset Management Controller
This job posting is no longer available on jobswales.co.uk.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Receipt of failed assets from plant into stores locations.
- Carry out basic electrical and mechanical checks on the asset to determine likely repair scope.
- Utilise the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculator to provide intelligence for making the repair or replace decisions.
Using this information and working with the customer the decision will be to either…
- Scrap asset to reduce stock holding (sufficient excess stock)
- Issue of replacement asset to plant from stores (customer stock) OR
- Replace / upgrade with new (IE2 / IE3 / IE4) asset either from on ERIKS on site consignment stock or via raising purchase order OR
- Arrange for transportation of failed unit to appropriate ERIKS workshop for repair.
- Provide intelligence back to the customer on work in progress (WIP) status during the repair process
- Arrange delivery of repaired asset back to customer stores or point of use
- Control asset number issue and fit asset labels to NEW assets prior to issue to plant
Manage Asset status location i.e. “in stores”, “in use”, “in repair” , “scrap”
Please quote vacancy reference number:
- Be proficient in the operation of PARAGON to generate reports and search for assets by type, location etc. etc.
- Involvement in and identification of energy saving initiatives and engineering upgrades projects
- 10 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic