in Chippenham, Wiltshire
An Administrator is sought to join this ambitious, talented Learning & Development Company in Chippenham. The role calls for strong communication, administration and organisational skills with an ability to juggle a range of priorities.
15k - 16k plus company car
Pension after qualifying period, staff away days, dress down Fridays
The Administrator role includes the following responsibilities:
- Providing dedicated administrative support for the Training Academy
- Handling incoming calls and emails
- Processing all bookings and confirmations
- Preparation of delegate lists
- Registering new starters and de-activating leavers on the Training Management System
- Coordination of the monthly Academy newsletter
- Keeping informed of industry and business issues
- Undertaking any other duties to support the Academy team
The ideal Administrator will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar administrative role, e.g. Administrator, Office Assistant, Admin Assistant
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A professional, yet fun & friendly personality
- Confidence in presenting information to team members and stakeholders
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
The successful Administrator will enjoy working with a fast-growing, innovative company in the Learning & Development sector with the opportunity for further career progression.
** Only applicants who submit a CV AND COVERING LETTER, explaining why you think you are suited to this role will be considered for the position **
Please click to apply for this role as an Administrator in Chippenham, Wiltshire!
If the details shown on your CV match our client's requirements, we will provide our client with your full details so that they can judge whether you may be suitable for the opportunity advertised. Your details, as submitted by you, will only be used in relation to this specific opportunity. By applying to this advert and submitting your CV and/or cover letter to us, you give express consent to us using your details for this purpose.
eRecruit Solutions is a flat fee online recruitment company that actively recruit for the following roles: Administrator, Office Assistant, P.A, Personal Assistant, eLearning Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Admin in Chippenham, Wiltshire
Professional Passport Jobs
- 11 months ago