New Product Development NPD Technologist
A specialist chilled manufacturer who take an innovative approach to food and have the ability to create products tailored to their customer’s needs. They have a currently expanding portfolio of products and over the years have built a reputation for quality, innovation and service. They supply to major retailers and food service throughout the UK, Europe and the USA!
Working as a key member of the development team you will be responsible for all aspects of product development for specific high profile Accounts
The key day-to-day tasks of the New Product Development NPD Technologist include:
- Brainstorming and concept development ensuring that samples are developed to the brief taking into account the factory capabilities
- Ensuring adherence to the process for each product that is developed, and that it follows the gates and critical paths
- Support the process of obtaining raw materials for each development, advising on allergens, nutritional values and suitability for process
- Organising, running and documenting product trials and launches
- Supporting the technical team including the use of web based customer specification systems
Key attributes of the New Product Development NPD Technologist include:
- Already possess a strong foothold within new product development
- Degree educated within a Food related discipline
- Extremely high attention to detail with the ability to successfully interpret product briefs with a ‘first right time’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with personnel at all levels
- Full UK driving
The role is based in Wales and the salary will be negotiable dependant on individual skills and experience.
To be considered for the role of New Product Development NPD Technologist, please click the Apply button.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 recruitment is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.
- 13 months ago