Senior J2EE Developer
DP Connect - Surrey
This job posting is no longer available on Professional Passport Jobs.
Contract Senior Java (J2EE) Developer, Surrey - J2EE, EJB, Weblogic - 6-12 month contract initially - Rate Neg Depending on Experience (Highly Competitive)
My Client who are a world leading solutions provider are currently looking for a Senior J2EE Developer for an initial 6-12 month period to be a part of this exciting cutting edge organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Install and configure new BEA WebLogic environments
- Produce detailed estimates and technical specifications for proposals and budgeting purposes
- Design, implement and test changes to the Central System software components
- Provide 3rd line support to production systems
- Analyse production faults and emerging requirements to determine the most effective course of action
- Lead and grow a team of Developers
- Identify any deviations from the plan and carry out corrective actions.
- Experience of software development of high volume, complex applications
- Experience of Java/J2EE Development, including at least J2EE 1.4, EJBs, Servlets, XML, JSP, JMS, Eclipse, JDBC, BEA WebLogic, JUnit, ANT
- Experience of software development against an RDBMS database (ideally Oracle 8 or higher)
- Good SQL skills
- Good Object Oriented Design and implementation experience, including UML for design and specification of software components
- WAR/EAR/JAR building
- JVM: Configuration, monitoring and control experience
- Good Unix experience, shell scripting, builds
If you feel you meet the above requirement, please do forward an updated version of your CV for immediate attention.
Professional Passport Jobs
- 9 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic